I'm Christian, He's Atheist.?

Me & my fiance are getting married in a little less then a year. I'm a christian and he's an atheist. we are very open to each others beliefs. He said he doesn't mind if we include prayer & scripture in the ceremony because he knows its important to me, but I want him to be comfortable at his own... show more Me & my fiance are getting married in a little less then a year. I'm a christian and he's an atheist. we are very open to each others beliefs. He said he doesn't mind if we include prayer & scripture in the ceremony because he knows its important to me, but I want him to be comfortable at his own wedding too.My fiance did ask that his vows don't include God, but its okay if mine do. Also, about half the guest list is Atheist, one family is Muslim, and two families areBuddhistt. Is it even okay to have a prayer offered during the ceremony with such variety of religions? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to include God in our ceremony without over exposing my Fiance & Guest's to it.
Update: 1. to address the "do not marry a non-believer" bible verse - i guess i shouldn't say he is an completely Atheist. he was raised in a christian household, and until about the age of 17, he believed in God. since then he has questioned His existence but hasn't completely dismissed Him. He thinks... show more 1. to address the "do not marry a non-believer" bible verse - i guess i shouldn't say he is an completely Atheist. he was raised in a christian household, and until about the age of 17, he believed in God. since then he has questioned His existence but hasn't completely dismissed Him. He thinks most people believe "just in case" and he doesn't want to be a believer "just in case". He wants to believe because he KNOWS its true. We have had many deep talks about the issue, and i see that glimpse of belief in him. I have high hopes he will find God again and I can only hope I can help him with that.
2. to address the "how will you raise your children" question - my Fiance is completely okay with me raising them in a church. His view point on it is this "I was raised in a church, and I was able to make my own decisions as far as religion with age. I do not mind my children doing the same." And when they ask "why doesn'
Update 2: And when they ask "why doesn't daddy go to church with us all the time?" we plan to be completely honest with them. I do not believe in pressureing children into a certian relgion, because then it is just progammed into their brain. I more believe of gently guiding them to the Lord, but in the long... show more And when they ask "why doesn't daddy go to church with us all the time?" we plan to be completely honest with them. I do not believe in pressureing children into a certian relgion, because then it is just progammed into their brain. I more believe of gently guiding them to the Lord, but in the long run, it is up to them to find God in their heart. I feel kids are more likely to rebel when forced into something, whether it is eating dinner or choosing (or not choosing) a God to worship. The last thing I want to do is turn my kids from God because they feel church & prayer are just another chore.