High GPA, but low SAT?

I haven't taken the SAT yet, but the highest I've gotten on the PSAT was a 1740 (590 math, 580 writing, 570 CR). Even I'm even a bit embarassed to post this here. My GPA weighted is a 3.78. I take 3 aps (bio, stat, and english) and will take 5 (chem, physics, calc ab, and comp gov) next year (i'm... show more I haven't taken the SAT yet, but the highest I've gotten on the PSAT was a 1740 (590 math, 580 writing, 570 CR). Even I'm even a bit embarassed to post this here.

My GPA weighted is a 3.78. I take 3 aps (bio, stat, and english) and will take 5 (chem, physics, calc ab, and comp gov) next year (i'm a junior). I also take honors, and no academics. I'm trying to get my grade in AP bio up to a B. It is on the verge of being a B- or B, and it's also freaking me out. I'm not sure about Stat too. It's a B- right now, but my teacher doens't put everything in, and I want her to.

I plan on taking SAT 2 subject tests in Bio and Chem, AP Exams, ACT
I also have Multiple Science Fair awards - 1st at States, Honorable mention at ISEF, and a bunch more
I am also the Officer for the Science Research club at my school, where I have participation for 2 years (engineering project where I built prototypes to protect swimmers from injuries in flipurns and finishes; tested energyy absroption - this was involved from my own injury in swimming)
I am a Varsity High School Swimmer, could become captain next year (senior year), I also have done Summer Swimming (swimming since I was 8)
I play violin in orchestra outside of school, preparing for Concerto competition to play solo, went on world tour with orchestra, first chair and concertmistress in Philharmonia last year, moved to next level (highest by audition)
1st chair in 9th Grade (middle school)
I am also involved in service, both NHS and Neighborhood Notes, where I teach unpriveleged kids music and art, and am a Student leader there.

Does all of this make up for the SAT score? Have any tips on studying? Some schools I want to apply to include Drexel, UPitt, RPI, Johns Hopkins, UPenn, Trinity, Columbia, and Brown. My prospective major is neuroscience, and possibly biomedical engineering or chemistry education.

Thanks
Update: *STAT teacher hasn't put grades in is what I meant to say... SORRY!