Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 7 years ago

R&P: what artist/band's discography have you been through entirely?

MQ: How long do you think your current favorite band will last before another one takes its place? For example, think about your favorite band/artist career ending, how long will it take for another one to override that artist/band because their content is no longer growing?

MQ2: favorite hip hop song?

BQ: What topic makes you go from 0 to rage in seconds?

BQ2: What is the coolest scientific fact you know of?

BQ3: What is one fact that sounds like complete bullsh!t, but is actually true?

Best Answer

I could name a few hundred but I won't, I'll just name a few.

The Rolling Stones

Savoy Brown

Blood Sweet & Tears

Johnny Cash

Cat Stevens

Bob Dylan

Leonard Cohen

The Who

Led Zeppelin

Deep Purple

Black Sabbath

John Mayall's Blues Breakers

Jimi Hendrix Experience

Blue Cheer

Tragically Hip

The Guess Who

The Band

Steppenwolf

they are just a few.

MQ: I don't think there will be one, as I believe my favorite band and I will leave this world around the same time. As I have been a fan of theirs since they first came out in 1964, and still going strong as I am.

MQ2: The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Deligh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTUAESacQM

Youtube thumbnail

BQ: People that pick on people weaker than themselves. I hate bullies.

BQ2: No idea at this time.

BQ3: Again can't think of anything at this time.

take care

dave

Pixies

Arctic Monkeys

The Strokes

The Libertines

Nirvana

Muse

The Stone Roses

Arcade Fire

The Smiths

Neutral Milk Hotel

The Beatles

The White Stripes

MQ: I don't even have a favorite band. ATM it may be a tossup between the Pixies and Nirvana, perhaps NMH. So you see, most of their stuff is already in the past.

MQ2: Public Enemy - Fight The Power

BQ: I don't really know, perhaps capitalism.

BQ2: At the event horizon of a black hole, there comes a point where time stands completely still, it ceases to exist.

BQ3: = Time is actually decelerating and there will be a point where it will completely stop, counter-intuitively, this can be perceived through the notion of time moving "away from us" too fast, that is, the pace of life increasing

• None really. I haven't really found a band I would want to dedicate my self to listen to everyone of their albums.

There's always a certain part were I stop getting their albums whether it's because I lost interest, or there is just too many. I'm working on having all 11 Beatles albums though. I only got 3 more to go :)

MQ: AFI is sadly on their way out :'( they've been around for 20+ years and they are starting to slow down. They used to release albums at least once every 3 years and it's been 4 years since their last release. They will probably release only 1 more album at best.

MQ2: Man I haven't listen to hip hop in a while. One song I can remember that I really liked was ms. Jackson by Outcast. And a bunch of Eminem songs :/

BQ: I guess when people argue that The Beatles were just a boyband.

BQ2: I think I read somewhere that the heart of a shrimp is located in their head. But that's more creepy than cool I guess.

BQ3: Jupider is so big that you can fit Earth inside it 1,000 times.

The Stooges

The Clash

The Gun Club

Mark Lanegan

Minor Threat

Sleater Kinney

Queens of the Stone Age

The Cramps

Descendents

others that I can't think of atm

MQ: 5-10 albums?

MQ2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfRnIM5Yes

Youtube thumbnail

BQ: Anything that ends up being an hour long complaining session

BQ2: Like fingerprints, everybody's tongue print is different.

BQ3: Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world there is a duck watching you.

• ?

Hi C.F!

Discography here's some:

The Faces, Free, Nine Inch Nails, Guns n' Roses, Humble Pie and Alice In Chains.

M.Q. I'm 56 and I don't bother so much about favourite bands etc. Most of that stuff for me, at any rate is already set in stone; for the most part. However, I still get excited by some of the new stuff I hear on occasion.

MQ2: Do not know much about it, so I can't really comment.

B.Q.: Certain religious types ( in the U.K. ) wanting to inflict their beliefs on others.

B.Q.2: In the Arctic Circle ( for example ) extreme cold can weld items to each other.

B.Q.3: Ski for relief. But do not eat yellow snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Music lover, good luck!

I'm really pissed. I just typed a really long answer and then pressed the refresh shortcut.

I haven't been through many bands' discographies. I've listened to a lot of bands, but not a lot of their content, really.

Within Temptation

The Sins of Thy Beloved

Nightwish

I Fight Dragons!

They Might Be Giants

Pythia

Eluveitie

Amberian Dawn

Stream of Passion

Amaranth

Evanescence

Forever Slave

Russian Circles

The Liquid Tension Experiment

Some that I am ashamed of, to be honest, but shall admit:

Fall Out Boy

Avenged Sevenfold

Five Finger Death Punch

My Chemical Romance

MA: My favorite band should stay my favorite for about another six months.

MA2: I probably have one, but I can't think of it at the moment for the life of me.

BA: I am passionate about politics.

BA2: The fastest speed a falling raindrop can hit you is 18 miles per hour. That sounded a lot cooler in my head...

BA3: In Hebrew, there is a word to define an animal that has one testicle bigger than the other.

• MQ: Probably another year or so at this rate

*MQ2: to indecisive

BQ: social commentary's( not necessarily the content itself but some people come off egregiously misinformed

BQ2: see MQ2*

• DeeOh

Pixies,Soundgarden,Nirvana,Radiohead, Alice in ChainsPink Floyd,Elliott Smith and some more I've forgotten

MQ: I don't think any artist will replace the Pixies, their music always sounds fresh to me.

MQ2: either MF Doom-Rap Snitch Knishes or ATCQ-Electric Relaxation

BQ1: my ex

BQ2: 50-60 million years ago dolphins and humans shared a common ancestor

BQ3: beer can be used as a good hair conditioner

Jawbreaker, American Football, Circle Takes The Sqaure,Texas Is The Reason, Rites Of Spring, Silverstein, Embrace, Avion Roe,Funeral Diner, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Underoath, Bad Brains...so many. I'm one of those people that when I discover a band I like, I have to look up every song by them.

MQ1: Not sure..I'm guessing a long time though, but you never know...

BQ: Bullying. (people who support it)

BQ2: 60-65 million years ago dolphins and humans shared a common ancestor.

BQ3: That adult text while drving more than teenagers.

I still haven't gone through my top three favorite artist's discographies because I don't want to have nothing to look forward to. I don't want to be like "so... this is it..." lol. it's a terrible feeling and I like thinking that there's something better by them that I haven't listened to yet. even though I'm completely lying to myself, it still helps, I guess. but I've gone through entire discographies of a lot of my other favorite bands

mq: Hey Ladies - Beastie Boys

bq: Westboro Baptist Church.........

bq2: idk the fact that spiders make webs? and how the hell are oranges pre-sliced when they're still in the peel. how does anything exist? how am I typing letters and you understand what I mean and how were languages invented and how are we able to think things inside of our head idk everything is cool

bq3: apparently the average person eats like five spiders per year because they crawl into your mouth when you're sleeping? LOL I still don't know if that's true or not but ya