Which of the following architectural styles most influenced the design of the Taj Mahal?

Favorite Answer

The list seems to be missing, but the Taj Mahal is regarded by many as the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Islamic, Persian, Ottoman Turkish and Indian architectural styles.

The Taj Mahal incorporates and expands on design traditions of Persian architecture and earlier Mughal architecture. Specific inspiration came from successful Timurid and Mughal buildings including; the Gur-e Amir (the tomb of Timur, progenitor of the Mughal dynasty, in Samarkand), Humayun's Tomb, Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb (sometimes called the Baby Taj), and Shah Jahan's own Jama Masjid in Delhi. While earlier Mughal buildings were primarily constructed of red sandstone, Shah Jahan promoted the use of white marble inlaid with semi-precious stones, and buildings under his patronage reached new levels of refinement.

I need a list of "the following architectural styles" before I can help you with an answer...

i ought to desire to work out Taj Mahal considering that I consistently needed to work out it and fall in love with someone particular!!! I already observed the tremendous Pyramids in Egypt like 3 years in the past!! It turn into very positive!!