Wynter asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 8 years ago

Amplifier prices in china ?

Does anyone know amplifier prices in china , Beijing ?

Favorite Answer

I doubt if they have the genuine Bose in China where people only beginning to show off brand names by piling them from heads to toes but not yet ready to appreciate the perfect sound of a stereo which is a higher level of life enjoyment that Mainlanders do not yet have.

For a closer price estimates, log onto Bose's website in Hong Kong, then add 35% - 45% on those prices will give more or less a real Bose selling in China.

EDIT

"Bose has many stores in China" Where, in JJ's underbed??? Commie mouthpiece JJ is darn ignorant and a LIAR, LOL.

China's petty crimes is one of the most horrible in the world. Even Bank of China, Watson's Store, many well-known retail stores and ATM machines are often found to be fake, not only faking foreign fake brands and products but Mainland crooks literally open a fake Bank of China branch to intake deposits and investments, fake ATM machines are all over the place, hilarious.

Advice : Do NOT shop in China, regardless.

Naturally the prices will vary with the performance requirements you desire, and unless you can test and verify them yourself in person, I wouldn't trust ANY amperage and distortion figures listed for items Made in China.

All reckoning on the sound your searching for! Marshall and or Orange are expensive yet they rock! My self performs by using a Fender stagemaster a hundred watt head and a fender 0.5 stack! like it!

if you are wanting western brands , then forget it - they are more expensive in China

if you are wanting Chinese brands then good luck deciding on the performance you want

EDIT "I doubt if they have the genuine Bose in China" I am not surprised you doubt it - Bose has dozens of stores in China - strangely they are listed on the Bose China website : http://www.bose.cn/en/stores.php?tid=4

I guess it must be a CCP conspiracy

EDIT Freely re your comment ""Bose has many stores in China" Where, in JJ's underbed??? " I posted the Bose China website - its list their retailers in China . Isnt that sufficient evidence for you?