Any other guys like Lana Del Rey?

Just wondering if any guys like Lana Del Rey or if I'm like the only one haha.

Favorite Answer

I love lana del rey and so do my friends and sisters.

lana is trying to represent a character your suppose to love her or hate her. thats who she is. and i believe she is a work of art

i love Lana Del Rey and im a guy. I like how our generation is bringing back the vintage 60's and she does it in a very classy and sexy way

As a 27 year old straight man I can say that I LOVE Lana! I've never been one to stick to one type of music or anything (I hate country though) and upon hearing "Bel Air" I was hooked. She has such a beautiful voice and a unique music style. Well, I shouldn't say unique but I've certainly never heard anything else like it.

Either way, you aren't alone. She's awesome.

• Martin

I like her okay, but she's (like a lot of acts these days) a bit too affected for my tastes. The artists people like Lana base their style on came by their personae organically-they weren't making such a conscious choice to present themselves in a certain way to the public.

Yup

Love her to the moon and back.