Liking someone with vast differences?

Well, at first I was like "damn this boy is cute" and our friends hung out 2 or 3 times. I've known him for a year but casually. Then one night we went out drinking and he was friendly but respectful, another night he held my hand (we were drinking that night too) and the third time we were sober and he did it again so I know it wasn't just me. The thing is that like half of his life is video games, anime and that kind of stuff. When he talks to his friends I barely understand anything. Im very very mainstream so him being close and intertwining hands must mean something but I have no idea why he would like me cause we are so different even though we do have common ground and have fun and laugh. Have you liked someone with vast differences but have common ground? I guess I just can't make sense of it in my mind.

• Best Answer

Okay, this is kind of confusing but I'll try my best. So I think he may like you back since he was holding your hand, and even though you may have vast differences, it doesn't mean it can't work out. I like this guy in my class, since the begining of the year, but he has all the qualities I hate and hardly any that I like. We have vast differences and hardly any common ground, and I still like him. Humans are verry peculiar creatures:) I hpe this helps.

Source(s): Real life
  • Amoeba

Why don't you get into video game, anime etc. world?! it's amazing!

I got into it 4 years ago and I never want to get outtttttt!

Oh, and yeah i liked someone like that before but it didn't last, but that was't the reason why it didn't last!

Boys are horny. Like like any girl who will let them feel her up.