Do you know what Romo's quarterback rating is in "Do or die games" the last five years?

This question is for people who bring up his stats during the regular season as a way of defending him.

His rating is 77.5 with 6 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.

The games include playoffs and regular season games where they had to win or they were eliminated.

To be nice, his first two playoff games were excluded, because some could shrug that off as him just being young, but if you did include those, his rating wouldn't be helped too much because in his second playoff game, he completed only 50 percent of his passes.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To be honest, no.. I do not know what his quarterback ratings are at any time much less in do or die games.......

Source(s): Don't keep up with the Cowboys.....
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

On a team that routinely sends multiple players to the Pro Bowl, Romo is once again singled out for criticism. He's had issues with his wide receivers and O-line which, at times, has forced him to try to do too much. This had led to mistakes and inconsistent play which is magnified in your so-called "Do or Die games". Dez Bryant doesn't run the right route and Romo throws a pick, and it's Romo's fault. A defender shoots the gap, forcing Romo out of the pocket and into throwing the ball away before a receiver is open, and it's his fault.

Romo has made some boneheaded plays but it's because the team, generally speaking, is being mismanaged and, as a result, lacks the leadership and cohesiveness needed to succeed. There's no denying Romo's talent, or the lack of talent in the front office and on the coaching staff, and it's a shame he takes so much flak because he tries so hard.

If you Dallas fans don't want him, send him to Chicago. I'll happily take Romo over Cutler any day.

• DB-C
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

First of all I think your statistics is incomplete, he has played more do or die games than what I see in your statistics, you seem to only have included the games where the Cowboys have died, what about all those games where the Cowboys kept their season alive for another week, those should also be included, your statistics is incomplete. Second of all statistics is a WRONG way to evaluate a player, if you watched Romo play you would know that he is a top 5-10 QB in the NFL.

• 8 years ago

Do you know what Ben Roethlisbergers quarterback rating in Superbowl XL is?

9-21 42% completion percentage 123 yards two interceptions and his TEAM won the game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Carolina panthers do u kno the last time pathers made the playoffs at least steelers can win th sb

• 8 years ago

Don't know, but in do or die games he dies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.