Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Does Mitt Romney look like Henry Czerny to you ? Or am I the only one who thinks so?

To me they look a lot alike except Henry is way hotter than Mitt and Henry doesn't have a evil look like Mitt.

Henry Czerny is an actor that played in the 1994 movie called Clear and Present Danger.

• Best Answer

No, he looks more like Satan to me.

He looks in way better shape than a typical 65 years old. I'd say he looks at least 8 to 10 years younger his age.

Most 65 year olds I see in real life are in much more terrible shape and in a very pitiful condition suffering from host of medical ailments. They would be having back pains, foot pains, arthritis, may not be able to stand for long periods, like 90 minutes continuously and really seem to suffer.

And there are also many people who don't even make it till age 65. They pass away before that. Heart attack, stroke, or just dying in sleep too without even reaching 65th birthday-- every year there are 1000's of such cases nationwide.

I have no clue who Henry Czerny is, so no.

Mitt Romney looks like a red devil i think

Bored aren't you?