38 weeks pregnant and dont feel right?

Very tired, camping, body achs, sick to belly, feel weird standing for a long time swelling in my hands and feet gasiness constipation and light head achs

• jocee
    Best Answer

It is important to call your midwife or doctor if you feel odd changes in your body or mood.

You may need to be evaluated for something like pre-eclampsia.

I had an identical signs when I went into labor...Believe me, usually, you do not go into labor except your water breaks. 4 days earlier than I had my daughter, I went to my health care provider's appointment. I used to be 2cm dialated. She informed me it was once a excellent factor she was once on call all weekend since she mentioned she'd be surprised if I used to be in for my appointment the next week. My husband and that i did lots jogging. Two days later, I started contracting. I would had braxton hicks for a just right part of my being pregnant so I just watched the clock. They started like braxton hicks however they got better and nearer. I told my husband and he is like "Let's do some extra going for walks" via that afternoon, I known as my medical professional considering that they had been 30 minutes aside. She mentioned "Go to the ER when they are about 10-7 minutes. I will be amazed if you're not in by means of 10pm" I was like "ok. We probably having a baby tonight". I checked into the ER at 9:30pm. I was once still having contractions. They checked me. I hadn't modified in 4 DAYS! They let me labor for somewhat whille then checked me once more. Still no trade. They made up our minds to send me home. No sooner had the nurse left to get my discharge papers then I felt a gush down there. I instructed my husband to get the nurse. My water broke. The nurse stated I wasn't going anyplace now. It started to pick up from there. Twelve hours later, we had our baby woman. Normally it takes four days and routinely it starts once the water breaks. It is going to come, honey. Grasp in there!!! Take into account, running helps immensely. If nothing else, it will help you refocus your intellect and it makes labor easier.

I just had my baby i was 37 weeks 2 days wen i deliverd and u might be getting ready to have ur baby already cuz i started to cramp when i was ready to have my son .

But call ur dr and tell him how u feel

Call your Dr. and be sure and mention the swelling and your headache as these can be signs of a problem.

Source(s): midwife.

try and take a nap if that doesnt work or you start to feel some bad pain i would go to the hospital.

Source(s): mom of 1
  • Sara

labor is near :)