What does this quote(or whatever it is) mean?

Find laughter and chocolate however in combination to be best. Detach yourself, stand naked in freezing rain and feel nothing, then you will understand. Don't view it as a descension, rather an ascension in to insanity. Only when you let go of everything will you see. I do not speak of something as irrelevant... show more Find laughter and chocolate however in combination to be best. Detach yourself, stand naked in freezing rain and feel nothing, then you will understand. Don't view it as a descension, rather an ascension in to insanity. Only when you let go of everything will you see. I do not speak of something as irrelevant as a government or a universe or materialism, or goddamn Martha Stewart, rid yourself of every assumption, every association, every vindication, every vaudeville clause, every bittersweet drop of water, every damn fiber in your being. To say rid yourself of everything would be an accursed insult to what I intend. An entirety is only in contrast to the absence thereof, and is never a genuine term. Rid yourself of _______ x infinity, and you will understand, but remember that it all reverts to drama, from the grand opening chords to the final minor chords.

My guy-friend emailed it to me and he won't tell me what it means because he said he thought I would get the answer. He knows the answer, but won't tell me:/

So yeah,it would help a lot if someone could tell me what this means :D

Thanks in advance everybody :'D