Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 years ago

How to get a Girlfriend instead of a loud drunk brat?

Does anyone have any tips on to how to get girls? I need more than a one night stand, I'd like to know if anyone has any tips on how to get an actual girlfriend. I know how dumb it sounds, but I don't know how to get girls. I have been to bars with my friends but I only meet girls who act kinda stupid and loud and drunk and I want to meet girls I can go on dates with and build trust with and have it turn into something more. How do I get a girlfriend I have things in common with and who wants the same from a relationship as me? I don't meet many girls day to day.. I've heard good things about internet dating, is that worth trying? I've seen a few sites on how to get girls & online dating but so far they all look a bit cheap and are all about getting laid. I just want to know how to get a girlfriend, not a hooker!

Favorite Answer

I met my girlfriend on http://Real-Dating.us . It's a pretty well-known dating site; several friends told me to have a look so that put me more at ease and I'm really glad I looked because one of the first profiles I saw of girls local to me was my girlfriend. I actually dated another girl first and we didnt work out but it was still a good experience & one that was made a lot easier by R-D, as we'd been able to find each other thru shared interests, we were still able to be friends .. In the process of learning how to find a girlfriend, i made a lot of new friends too, we share many interests & I think Real-Dating has taken a lot of stigma out of online dating, and in fact made it easier to meet friends and find a girlfriend who you can connect with on a meaningful level!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does anyone have any tips on to how to get girls? I need more than a one night stand, I'd like to know if anyone has any tips on how to get an actual girlfriend. I know how dumb it sounds, but I don't know how to get girls. I have been to bars with my friends but I only meet girls who act...

Source(s): girlfriend loud drunk brat: https://tr.im/fykTr

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aOiRW Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aOiRW

First and foremost, you will never find a girl worth having at a bar. It is a mistake to think you can really find what you are looking for at the bottom of a drinking glass. So, stop going to bars.

Now, you say you want to meet someone you have things in common with. It is time you clean up your act and begin to think about yourself first. What do you love to do? What are your interests? What are you passionate about? If you go ahead and pursue your interests, you will most certainly meet people who are like minded and make new friends who will open up your possibility of meeting a girlfriend.

Join a club. Learn to water color. Go to art galleries and museums. Find out what is going on in your town and volunteer. Join a sport as a player or a spectator. If you can just do what you enjoy and actively pursue your goals, you will not only be a better person, you will be very attractive to the right girl. And, that is how you get a girl with whom is worth having. Try it.

If you tired of listening to your person buddies protest about devoid of a girlfriend day in and day out you then must was provide them with this guide https://tr.im/qR3m3 the Tao of Badass book.

Tao of Badass is a guide writhed by Joshua Pellicer, a life coach on the planet of romance. He drew his creativity from a life of encountering continuous problems with women and having number strategy concerning how to correct it but, after these regular disappointment to attract girls, he discovered, wasn't because he didn't know these correct points to complete; the situation he discovered was he had number idea what not to do.

With Tao of Badass you can study from the very best and his mistakes what the proper way to seduce women is.

• BBG

Join a co-ed sports team. Take a class. Join a club. Go DO SOMETHING where others might have similar interests.

And here's my best tip: If you want to attract a quality woman, you need to be a quality person yourself.

So think about what kind of guy a quality woman would be attracted to? Do you meet the criteria? If you, you have some work to do.

People dont trust each other nowadays,i think it's hard to meet an ideal girlfriend in real life.

Maybe you can try online dating,although,there are some nagative evaluates about the dating websites,i think it's a better way to get a girlfriend.

take a try the site"sugarcupid",one of my bosom female friends meet her husband there.

google"sugarcupid" and click in the first.

If it actually happened for your requirements to be at a club and go entirely across the club to ask a girl to dance with you and his solution to be always a major number you then absolutely require to improve your seducer practices with this specific book https://tr.im/AXlIN .

Tao of Badass uses an extremely stimulating approach.  With this specific book you will learn to be considered a actual man, a man who understands how to complete every thing right you will learn to seduce an ideal woman.

Tao of Badass is absolutely a guide that every guy must have.

if girls are on their night out and get little bit drunk and rowdy it does not mean she is a raging alcoholic and a spoiled brat. and there is NOTHING wrong with meeting girls and boys in a bar. where else u meet them? internet dating site? yea, right. prepare to be unpleasantly surprised. so u see a decent girl in a bar - u approach her and start talking. ask her whether she wants u to buy her a drink. see what wil she order. some people do not drink alcohol when they go to bar. they just spend evening there - where else will u go in the evening on a weekend night? and people who are against bars are totally retarded. u don't need to piss your pants from being drunk to enjoy yourself. u just go out and have ONE drink with friends. what the f''k is wrong with that?

Well

If you are looking for a good dating website you can use BeNaughty

You can find here the free registration form http://bit.ly/1uEf7kk

Bye