How to get a Girlfriend instead of a loud drunk brat?

Does anyone have any tips on to how to get girls? I need more than a one night stand, I'd like to know if anyone has any tips on how to get an actual girlfriend. I know how dumb it sounds, but I don't know how to get girls. I have been to bars with my friends but I only meet girls who act kinda stupid and... show more Does anyone have any tips on to how to get girls? I need more than a one night stand, I'd like to know if anyone has any tips on how to get an actual girlfriend. I know how dumb it sounds, but I don't know how to get girls. I have been to bars with my friends but I only meet girls who act kinda stupid and loud and drunk and I want to meet girls I can go on dates with and build trust with and have it turn into something more. How do I get a girlfriend I have things in common with and who wants the same from a relationship as me? I don't meet many girls day to day.. I've heard good things about internet dating, is that worth trying? I've seen a few sites on how to get girls & online dating but so far they all look a bit cheap and are all about getting laid. I just want to know how to get a girlfriend, not a hooker!
10 answers 10