Puppy adoption question?

Hi. Im getting a yorkie puppy next week.. This is the first time I'm getting one and I'm quite nervous about it. My little brother who is 4 has tiny Lego's and I'm scared that my baby boy will eat one.. Also he is going to be only 6 weeks old when we get him. Is that okay? I mean we won't be... show more Hi. Im getting a yorkie puppy next week.. This is the first time I'm getting one and I'm quite nervous about it. My little brother who is 4 has tiny Lego's and I'm scared that my baby boy will eat one.. Also he is going to be only 6 weeks old when we get him. Is that okay? I mean we won't be able to change the day we get him and he would have gone to the vet a few hours before we arrived.. If that isn't okay then what should we do for him? Like he is eating dry food with like special milk in there and he is still nursing a lil bit. What should we buy for him to eat? He is eating Iams puppy food.. How do we train him to like pee on puppy pads? What should we prepare for him at our house? How should we carry him home? Should we bring his cage and let him sit there or have him in my lap? Its and hour drive back to my home.. And when is the appropriate time to walk him? Like can we walk him right away or should we wait until like 10-12 weeks? What should we buy for him? Specific Treats? Food? Leash?? And also what are cute boy Yorkie names? He is AKC registered and we need to fill out a form while we are there to pick him up and we need his name to officially get his certificate.. And when should we give him a bath? and how should we?? And pleaseeee list more information on what we will need to hear about a new puppy adoption.. Thanks..
3 answers 3