Since there is life after death, that makes YOLO invalid right?

Favorite Answer

YOLO is a cliche and annoying abbreviation.

But, technically, if you're a Christian like me, you probably believe that after we die, we're going up to heaven to live with God. That life is going to be completely different. So, really, we're only living this life once, so we should live it to the fullest because it's our only chance at a life like this. Life with God will be something special and wonderful, better than anything here on earth. We have one chance to serve God on this earth and make a change for the better in the world.

Technically, yes.

But I still use it because we only have one life ON THIS EARTH, so I try and make the most of it!

I usually say it right before I do something that I was unsure or nervous about doing, but then I decide to just go for it.

for the uninformed what does YOLO stand for ,besides a county west of sacramento county .

"YOLO" is invalid regardless of absolutely anything.

incorrect....there is no life after death........so YOLO is not invalid

• Rick B

No idea what YOLO is.

there isn't life after death

How do you know?