How can I fix a Blue Screen error message saying INVALID KERNEL HANDLE on Windows 8?

Hi , last week I bought a new laptop V5-571

and now I have a blue screen error called Kernel and my laptop keeps restarting,

so how can I fix it

thank you

Favorite Answer

The most common cause of a blue screen crash is a bad device driver, usually a bad video driver.

However, if the laptop worked at first, it's probably not a driver. In that case, an infection with malware is a possible cause. Try resetting the machine to factory settings, if it has that feature (since it's not very old). If that doesn't work, you may have a hardware failure.

There are many, many things that can produce an invalid kernel handle, including bugs in the operating system itself, although that's very rare.

• Anama

already? BSOD? Think about what you downloaded or updated before that happened..

Are you getting any other message or a code to give us more of a hint?

Can you get into safe mode? or start a system repair? recovery? (it is usually shift F8)

Go here:

http://www.howtogeek.com/107511/how-to-boot-into-s...

reply back using additional details.

Good luck, let me know if you can get in at all!

you need to do a reinstall most likely if you didn't make recovery discs do a google search to see if and how to get to your pcs recovery partition. if not you need to find an oem copy of your operating system because our will work with your product key which should be on a sticker on the computer