16th birthday party ideas?!?

It's my 16th birthday in three weeks and I want to do something with a few friends to celebrate. I should be going out for a meal with my family and a few friends after school, and because my birthdays on a school day, i'll need to do something on the weekend etc. I don't want a massive,... show more It's my 16th birthday in three weeks and I want to do something with a few friends to celebrate.
I should be going out for a meal with my family and a few friends after school, and because my birthdays on a school day, i'll need to do something on the weekend etc.

I don't want a massive, extravagant party, I just need some ideas for what to do with 10-15 girlfriends and at night because i'll be having a huge sleepover.

Any suggestions? I don't want it to be a boring 'lets eat pizza and watch a few films' kind of thing, it needs to have a bit of excitement to it without alcohol; but nothing childish if that makes any sense:)!

Any help would be much appreciated,
thanks in advance!