promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is the iPhone 6 really coming out soon ?

My contract for my blackberry is over soon and I was thinking of getting of getting a iPhone for the 1st time but someone told me the iPhone 6 is coming out in June ? Is this true ... I'm so far behind on anything tech related lol but if this is true I would just deal with my blackberry a few more month

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

No.

But Samsung are going to release a phone which you can control with your eyes, google glasses. That should be cool. :) But expensive. The iPhone 5 rocks though, and so does the Samsung Galaxy S III but in my opinion its a bit too big :P.

Good luck ;)

Source(s): bbc news my parents and cousins me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Rumors are basically that, basically rumors. Noone will comprehend at the same time as the subsequent iPhone will be released till Apple proclaims it. Rumours are that T-cellular will initiate wearing the iPhone in the subsequent couple of months. T-cellular has shown they'll be wearing them quickly, so there is a few reality to the rumours. we may be able to also assume a clean iPhone of a few variety faster or later this 365 days, as all of us comprehend Apple has a trend of liberating a clean telephone a minimum of once a 365 days. consequently sure, a clean iPhone should be on the way in the subsequent six months (or a lot less).

• 7 years ago

nope. The iPhone 6 isn't expected to be released for at least a year. I would really suggest either purchasing the latest iphone or looking into one of the Samsung Galaxies. Both are really good phones and are pretty much equivalent when it comes to what they can do.

• 7 years ago

not any time soon. just get the iPhone 5 if u want an iPhone but if u like customizing stuff and having cool home pages and a bigger screen get a Samsung Galaxy s3 or wait for the S4

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No announcement for 5S yet, 6 would probably be much further out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.