Did north Korea recently declare war on the United States?

My friend told me today that North Korea declared war on the USA recently, but after googling it i saw a news broadcast saying that they are invading south Korea and are looking at plans to send missiles at the states but i didnt see anything about them actually declaring war on the states

can someone please enlighten me as to what is going on with that idiot Kim jong il?

Best Answer

I can assure you as a former marine this this is only a ploy and desperate attempt for attention. Yes, they declared "war" on S. Korea but thats like me saying I declare war on "my neighbor"... Do you really care or gonna risk your families safety to get envolved? This is kim jong li trying to play hero to his country in his own twisted way. Ramifications on attacking S. KOREA WAYoutweigh anything he could accomplish and noone on either side of the GAZA STRIP is willing to even to bother with him. They are p.o.ed. They have their own problems. Last his little missles go about as far as my dog can walk! No problems and have a happy Easter everyone and GOD will take care of little boy il. This will be forgotten 3 weeks top.

Source(s): Personal military knowledge and friends, brothers, (sisters) and country men and women serving currently.

After reading the statement found here ( http://live.reuters.com/Event/North_Korea/70001409 ),

it seems that North Korea has declared war on South Korea and threatens a nuclear war with the US if they intervene.

This is mainly evident in this paragraph:

"2. If the U.S. and the south Korean puppet group perpetrate a military provocation for igniting a war against the DPRK in any area including the five islands in the West Sea of Korea or in the area along the Military Demarcation Line, it will not be limited to a local war, but develop into an all-out war, a nuclear war."

So no, they haven't declared war on the US.

• gouge

a million. Iran a) is larger in terms of inhabitants and area than Iraq and Afghanistan mixed. The Iranian inhabitants are additionally in all probability to be plenty much less welcoming - maximum human beings of Iraq's inhabitants replaced into oppressed via a minority and the Taliban weren't truly enjoyed in Afghanistan - Afghans known them as foreigners who had taken over their as quickly as reasonable u . s . a .. b) Intelligence shows an elementary malicious application has set Iran's plans back via years. perhaps it truly is a miles less riskier course to take? 2. North Korea. a) Has a militia of over a million,000,000 adult men dedicated to repelling the US invasion they have been informed might desire to come at any minute for the final 50 years. b) The North Korean government has additionally reported they could regard the mere build up of the US militia in the area as an act of conflict. they have back and back reported explicitly and implicitly that they could respond to this style of build up via nuking South Korea and Japan. in assessment to Iran, North Korea certainly has the skill to offer on that threat. Any conflict could be over beforehand the US might desire to get close. c) Attacking North Korea could be tremendously in all probability to tug in China on North Korea's area upsetting a conflict with a rustic with a good larger military.

No they are threatening to nuke us if we intervene with their invasion of south Korea. And btw kim jong il is dead it is now kim jong un or something like that.

Source(s): Merica

THE WAR has already been waged on the conquered peoples of Earth!! YOULL NEVER IMAGINE HOW WARS ARE FOUGHT IN THIS TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PSYCHICALLY ILL SOCIETY!!!!!

THEY POSSES MY QUEEN!!! THEY MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!!

Source(s): NUKES ARE PRIMITIVE BUT YOUD NEVER BE ABLE TO INVENT ONE
  • I think they infected Dennis Rodman with a virus to kill white people