What do you think of this sib set?

Ryan, Amy, and Anna

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i like them all..they are beautiful names :))

• schlau
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sib Set: Cohen, Aliannah and Alea - Cohen James Ashton, Aliannah Merlia Jade and Aleah Zahara Rose. infant call pastime: a million. Mia Gracie Louise 2. Carter Alexander Nolan and Carson Elijah Landon 3. Luka James Kai 4. Paisley Harlow Rose 5. Shaun Mason Skylar Mimi, Carts, vehicles, Luke, Pais, Shauny Xx

• 8 years ago

I think they're nice. Sure they're common names but that's ten times better than "yoohneac" names. Ryan is actually on my middle name list and Amy is what I plan to nickname my daughter (who I want to name Amelia).

Very nice.

Only thing: Both Amy and Anna start with "A"s but not Ryan? Not saying that's bad just curious if you planned it that way or it's entirely coincidental?

• 8 years ago

WDYT of pairing Ryan with Arizona .. For Example Arizona Ryan (Insert Your Last Name) ... Amy is cute but it would have to be paired with something strong as a middle name .. Consider Amy Lauralie (Pronouced Laura-LYE) (Insert Your Last Name) ... Anna is also cute but again it needs to be paired with something strong... Consider Anna Skylar (Insert Your Last Name) .. :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

They're kind of boring and way too common. Just sayin'.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They're kind of plain but they look great together.

• 8 years ago

BORING

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.