Supreme Court cases v. The United States?

So there are plenty of Supreme Court cases entitles "XXXXX v. the United States" where someone sues the US Government, every one I've seen has been a Government victory, is there any of these in which the US Government loss?

@laughter_every_day: Not what I asked, I asked if the US Government ever lost a suit against them during a SUPREME COURT case, I know the government gets sued constantly at lower levels, I am talking about on the NATIONAL level

• baty

First, there is an option to trial via way of jury: any defendant in a US court docket docket can wave the suited to a jury trial and have the % be sure. 2d, if the defendant chooses to pass with a jury...yeah, it fairly is particularly hassle-free. i've got have been given served on a jury, and that i visit make it easier to be attentive to that the 12 human beings indoors the room for the dimensions of deliberations have been going out of our thank you to be hassle-free and self reliant, and are available to a decision based on the education provided. finally, the fairness is provided via way of the %, who makes effective that the two factors play hassle-free of their presentation of education, provides course to the jury as mandatory, then defines the learning via which the jury deliberates. There, i think of of I replied all of them as techniques-blowing i could desire to. stable question. EDIT: Sway_27 has the jury decision technique down suitable; i ought to certainly upload that the pool is often chosen randomly from voter registration and DMV education.

Yes.

Since everything's right-wing corporate and wrong, I'd say.

Not nearly enough cases are being decided by realist minds."

Thanks for asking.

Star coming.