Should I sell my smart phone and get a cheaper phone in order to save more money for a car?

So I just upgraded from my LG flip phone and bought a new smart phone in december from metro pcs and it is really nice and it has internet and everything for $40/month, but I was thinking about all the money I would have each month if I would sell the phone and switch back to my LG flip phone, which is $10/month,... show more So I just upgraded from my LG flip phone and bought a new smart phone in december from metro pcs and it is really nice and it has internet and everything for $40/month, but I was thinking about all the money I would have each month if I would sell the phone and switch back to my LG flip phone, which is $10/month, its a big difference. Anyways, if I keep my smart phone, it would take a lot longer to save for a car, because I don't have a job and not much money for a car. It's just a hard decision for me to make to sell the smart phone to save money for a car and switch back to my old phone or just keep the phone I have. What would you do?