Would Jesus approve of body-piercings, tattoos, and skull t-shirts?

I believe that He would not.

Best Answer

"...you must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves..." Leviticus 19:28

Source(s): the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.

No to body piercing and tattoos.

A skull t-shirt? a skull is a part of human biology.

why wouldnt jesus approve of that. those things have nothing to do with your spirit and who u are as a person. That stuff shows creativity. people who have those things are just expressing themselves and being creative which is very important. And also jesus is a being who loves everyone no matter what. He doesnt judge

Uh, why wouldn't he. I mean maybe not the body-piercings and the tattoos, but what's wrong with skull t-shirts exactly?

No, of course not. Anything that grieves the Holy Spirit in us would certainly not be a thing of joy for Jesus either.

• Star T

No.

"Consequently I entreat YOU by the compassions of God, brothers, to present YOUR bodies a sacrifice living, holy, acceptable to God, a sacred service with YOUR power of reason.  And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12;1,2

Source(s): The bible
  • Mary

No. A person's body is God's temple, so all that stuff is seen to be corrupting God's temple, so naturally I'm in trouble. :/

Nah, he went through that phase too.

Dude used to listen to nothing but Crass and chatted on Myspace about Columbine and anarchy.

Now he's pretty chill though.

Why wouldn't he? Mary Magdalene had a tattoo because it was known that women from her village tattooed themselves. And if he was cool with that then why wouldn't he be cool with a tee shirt.

I've seen shirts that say "Jesus would ride" on them.

Biker stuff.