I was baptized but still committed sins? Can I be forgiven?

I am 20 yrs. old and was baptized on August 25, 2012 .. since then I have committed a few sins; adultery (sleeping with my boyfriend / father of my 1st child) and have gotten into a few heated & physical arguments with him and little spats with my mother too. I know in The Bible it says "Honor your mother and... show more I am 20 yrs. old and was baptized on August 25, 2012 .. since then I have committed a few sins; adultery (sleeping with my boyfriend / father of my 1st child) and have gotten into a few heated & physical arguments with him and little spats with my mother too. I know in The Bible it says "Honor your mother and your father" I no longer want to be a sinner and look at my boyfriend with lust in my eyes and heart, I want to wait now until after we are married, despite us having this child out of wedlock and I no longer want to be looked at as a "mean" person, argumentive and defiant especially against my mother.

I just started reading the bible a few days ago; I was reading The Old Testament, but after speaking with my pastor I decided to start on The New Testament, I'm still in the middle of Matthew; I got down on my knees and prayed to God and repented of my sins and asked that He take me under His wing and lead me and guide me so that I can DO RIGHT; I just want to make sure that I am ready when he comes back to get His people..

Am I being forgiven of my sins? Or are they too much to be forgiven for?? SERIOUS, HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE!!!