y is my MFC-5895CW brother printer print out blank paper?

I just tried to print out a song for my church members and the printer just started to blow out blank paper with no words or nothing. Just PURE BLANK!

Favorite Answer

Printers malfunction sometimes, I know this cause mine does that more than most. Try unplugging it from the wall and plug it back in and restart it. If that doesn't work try updating or restoring the driver software, which you can do by right clicking your printer under printers and devices in the control panel. Click properties, then it'll be somewhere in the box that comes up

Source(s): My wonderful brain

My BROTHER printer was also not printing anything, I tried a lot to fix that but unable to fix. At last I got this link http://www.printer-techsupport.com/Brother-printer... I just visited and made a call on their toll free. I got instant help from a certified technician to fix my printer.

you will possibly could desire to run the printer upkeep function by your printer utility. in case you open up the residing house windows administration panel and click on printers this might develop each and every of the printer linked on your laptop. maximum appropriate click on the printer in question and bypass to alternatives. you will in all likelihood could desire to run something in there alongside the strains of "sparkling print heads" this might make the printer perform a little issues which will freshen up each and every of the heads. in case you have no longer used the printer in a while you mostly could desire to try this. after the print heads have been wiped sparkling it may artwork nice. If no longer basically play around with a number of the settings in the properties menu you ought to have the skill to get it to artwork.