sleepers for homeruns this season?

Who do you think can have a lot of homeruns that no one is talking about

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Carlos santana, cleveland indians. Had 27 2 years ago, and battled a bad cold streak last year, until he got hot in september and finished with 18. He looks good this spring and could hit 30. Lonnie chisenhall of the indians looks good too. Had 10 homers in like 70 atbats until he broke his forearm an hes the hottest player on the indians right now. Jason kipnis is poise for a breakout year and mark reynolds had a down year last year with injuries so he may bump back up to 30 this year

• 7 years ago

Pedro Alavrez

Freddie Freeman

Yoenis Cespedes

Paul Goldschmidt

• Sid
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Ike Davis hit 32 home runs last season, despite battling back injuries and inconsistency during the first two months. A healthy season could have him reach 40 HRs.

Giancarlo Stanton hit 37 home runs in just 123 games in 2012, and he has 93 home runs in his 373-game-career, despite not playing in a homer-friendly park. If he stays healthy, Stanton is easily my pick to lead the NL in home runs with 40+ HRs.

Colby Rasmus is also a wild card. He was very inconsistent for the Jays in 2012 (when he hit 23), his first full season with them. If he can stay consistent, he easily has 30+ HR capabilities. It took him April and May to hit just 6 home runs, but when he picked it up in June, he hit 8 home runs in that one month. He then hit 3 home runs midway through July, but got injured, and had to battle through injuries for the remainder of the season.

• 7 years ago

Michael Morse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I would say Michael Morse, but a lot of people are talking about him due to his great spring training numbers, so I'll go with another Mariner and say Kendrys Morales.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Chris Davis.

• 7 years ago

Paul Goldschmidt

Hunter Pence

Edwin Encarnacion

Edwin hit 41 last year and he got media attention, probably.because he's a blue jay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.