16th birthday dinner in NYC?

Hi, so for my 16th birthday I want to rent a limo and take like 3-4 friends and then my family to NYC for a dinner. I want it to be nice so we could dress up in heels and nice dresses. I was thinking Tao or Buddakan. I've never been to either, but people seem to like them. I don't want to go for Italian... show more Hi, so for my 16th birthday I want to rent a limo and take like 3-4 friends and then my family to NYC for a dinner. I want it to be nice so we could dress up in heels and nice dresses. I was thinking Tao or Buddakan. I've never been to either, but people seem to like them. I don't want to go for Italian food because if i choose Italian food, my mom will refuse to come. I was also thinking if it would be better to go to a nice restaurant in Edgewater, NJ so we have the view of NYC instead. But it might destroy the feel of the night. I don't want to pay over $45 per person and i was also thinking if there's a nice restaurant that makes virgin drinks. If not that's fine, too. Any ideas whatsoever would be fantastic. I'm really a pain in the a$$, so sorry for the length of the question. thank you in advance(:
4 answers 4