The real cause of increased CO2?

I'm so friggin sick and tired of everybody blaming pollution and all that crap on increased CO2. The REAL answer is we DON'T KNOW exactly what is causing it. But WHY doesn't anybody bring up the huge and increasing population of animals and humans on this planet and ALL the CO2 we emit from... show more I'm so friggin sick and tired of everybody blaming pollution and all that crap on increased CO2. The REAL answer is we DON'T KNOW exactly what is causing it.

But WHY doesn't anybody bring up the huge and increasing population of animals and humans on this planet and ALL the CO2 we emit from breathing and farting ? Maybe the REAL problem is us OURSELVES..... how come no articles on that friggin aspect ? Ohh, I forgot there's no politics from blaming that aspect....even though it could be the real cause.