Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

英翻中,一段小故事(20點)

請高手幫忙翻譯一段小故事,很短但還是獻上20點!

請不要用網路翻譯機翻譯哦,3Q!

The Frog In The Well

There was once a frog that made his home in shallow well. One day he met a turtle

from the East Sea. "Im extremely happy!" the frog told the turtle. "When on the ground, I would leap up and down the railing of the well. When Im tired, I would rest on the broken bricks." "The pool pool of water belongs to me because the well in mine."

the frog said proudly. "You should come visit me sometime!" The turtle went with the frog to the shallow well. Lifting his right foot, he tried to enter the well. But it got stuck. Rather amused, the turtle said, "I cant tell you how vast the East Sea is, for it is beyond measure. However, flood doesnt increase its depth the least bit, and drought cant make it lose an inch. Its depth does not change with time, nor does it change with the amount of rainfall. This its greatest pleasure!" On hearing the turtle, the frog was dumbfounded and thought "What a huge world."

以上 ~

回Miso:

你在翻譯什麼?

回vic******:

謝謝~

回vic******:

還是看不太懂你翻譯的,希望可以一句英文一句中文!

還有你翻譯的也是怪怪的,等待更好的解答~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The Frog In The Well

翻譯:井底之蛙

There was once a frog that made his home in shallow well.

翻譯:從前,有一隻青蛙住在淺井裡面。

One day he met a turtle from the East Sea.

翻譯:有一天,青蛙遇見了一隻從東海來的海龜。

"Im extremely happy!" the frog told the turtle.

翻譯:"我非常快樂!"青蛙對海龜說。

"When on the ground, I would leap up and down the railing of the well. When Im tired, I would rest on the broken bricks."

翻譯:"當我在地面上的時候,我會在井的欄杆上跳上跳下。當我疲累了,我會在碎掉的磚頭上面休息"

The pool of water belongs to me because the well in mine."

翻譯:這井裡的水是屬於我的,因為井是我的。

the frog said proudly. "You should come visit me sometime!"

翻譯:青蛙說得自豪。"你應該有的時候要來參觀!"

The turtle went with the frog to the shallow well. Lifting his right foot, he tried to enter the well. But it got stuck.

翻譯:海龜跟著青蛙到淺井那邊。抬起右腳,他試著進入井中。但是他卡住了。

Rather amused, the turtle said, "I can't tell you how vast the East Sea is, for it is beyond measure. However, flood doesnt increase its depth the least bit, and drought cant make it lose an inch. Its depth does not change with time, nor does it change with the amount of rainfall. This its greatest pleasure!"

翻譯:海龜覺得有趣了,於是他說:"我無法告訴你東海有多廣闊,因為那無法測量。然而,洪水不會增加它絲毫的深度,乾旱不能夠使它減少一英吋。它的深度不會因為時間、也不會因為降雨量而改變。這是東海最大的快樂!"

On hearing the turtle, the frog was dumbfounded and thought "What a huge world."

翻譯:聽完海龜的敘述,青蛙傻眼的想:"真是一個龐大的世界啊!"

Source(s):

井底之蛙

有一次,他的家在井裡的青蛙。有一天,他遇到了一個烏龜

從東海之濱。 “我非常高興!”的青蛙告訴龜。 “在地面上的時候,我就會跳出來和井的欄杆。當我累了,我想休息了碎磚。”“池池的水是屬於我的,因為在我的井。”

青蛙自豪地說。 “你應該來探望我哦!”龜井裡的青蛙。抬起右腳,他試圖進入井。但它卡住了。給逗樂,烏龜說,“我不能告訴你怎麼在浩瀚的東海是,為它是無法計量的。然而,洪水不會增加其深度之毫釐,和乾旱不能做它失去英寸。它的深度,並沒有改變隨著時間的推移,也不會改變的降雨量。其最大的樂趣!“聽到烏龜,青蛙就傻眼了,想:“一個龐大的世界。”

• Miso

井底之蛙 The Frog In The Well

從前有隻青蛙,在淺井裏居住。

There was once a frog who made his home in a shallow well.

一天,牠遇見一隻從東海來的大鱉。

井蛙對大鱉說:「我真是樂透了!高興時,便在井欄上跳躍。

"I'm extremely happy!" the frog told the turtle. "When on the ground, I would leap up and down the railing of the well.

疲倦時,就躺在破磚上休息。

When I'm tired, I would rest on the broken bricks."

回到水裏,我只是露出我的頭游泳。

"Back in the water, I would swim with only my head above the surface.

跳到泥裏,我則埋沒我的雙腿。我回頭看看井裏的赤蟲、蟹和蝌蚪。牠們可不及我快樂呢!

When I walk in the mud, I would bury my feet. I look back at the worms, crabs, and tadpoles who share my well. They can't be as happy as I am."

井水是我,因為這口井屬於我,這就是最大的喜樂啊!

"The pool of water belongs to me because the well is mine. This is the greatest pleasure!

你有空不妨來探望我。」

"You should come visit me some time!"

大鱉聽了,就跟著井蛙入井裏,怎知左腳還未伸進去,右腳已經絆住了,於是便從容地退了出來。

The turtle went with the frog to the shallow well. Lifting his right foot, he tried to enter the well. But it got stuck even before he could extend his left one, so he leisurely retreated.

大鱉給逗樂了,便對青蛙說:「東海的大,我無法給你描,因為那是無法測量的。

Rather amused, the turtle said, "I can't tell you how vast the East Sea is,for it is beyond measure.

水災既不能增加它的深度,旱災也不能減少它一吋。它的深度,是不會因時間的長短,或兩量的多少而有所改變。

However, flood doesn't increase its depth the least bit, and drought can't make it lose an inch.

這就是東海最大的喜樂啊!」

This is its greatest pleasure!"

井蛙聽了,驚訝得呆一邊。

On hearing the turtle, the frog was dumbfounded.

2013-03-30 00:22:56 補充:

這是一句對照一句的翻譯,方便知道每一句話所代表的意思。

上面句是中文,下面句對照著英文。

Source(s): 知識+ 回答者:♀醬 油☆〞