麻煩幫我中文翻譯成英文,感激不盡~

我和妳在去年的12月中旬從相識到相戀,雖然只有短短的兩個多月時間,但我對妳的愛從初期的冷淡到後面的火熱,我相信妳能明白我對妳的愛是真誠與真實的.雖然從二月開始,我能感受到妳對我的愛已漸漸降溫,但我卻不曾放棄過,甚至更加的愛妳,若不是自己英文不好,我真的有好多話想跟妳說,好多地方想跟妳去,而今我離開妳已一個多月了,妳說妳已有新的戀情,我曾以為對妳的愛會就此放棄罷手,但我的內心告訴我,我依然還是愛著妳,但請放心,儘管還愛著妳,我不會去刻意打擾你的生活甚至破壞妳新的戀情,在遠方的我將會誠心誠意的為妳祝福著,祝福妳有一段美好的感情,也希望他能好好的對待妳,若得知妳幸福快樂,我也將會跟著快樂,但若妳生活不如意,我的心情也將隨著妳低落.親愛的,我知道由於我倆的膚色不同,語言隔閡等問題,但我真的好希望有一天能好好的認識妳,想跟妳聊好多好多,想跟妳一起做好多事,想帶妳來台灣玩,想......太多的願望,但願未來有一天能成真,但不管如何,對妳愛的熱火,我將永遠深埋我心,永不熄滅,保重了,我親愛的妳.....

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I and from acquaintance to you in mid-December last year, fell in love, although only a few of the more than two months time, but I love you from the initial indifference to the back of the fiery, I believe you can understand that I am yourlove is sincere and true. starting from February, I can feel your love for me has been gradually cooling, but I do not had to give up, and I love you even more, if it is his English is not good, I reallya lot of words want to tell you say, a lot of places want thee to go, and now I leave you have more than a month, new romanceTell you: youalready, I have thought that would love for you to give up give up, but my heart tellsI still I still love you, but rest assured, despite still in love with you, I will not go deliberately disturb your life or destruction of your new romance, and in the distance I will sincerely bless you, blessyou a good feeling, and also hope that he can properly treat you, if learned your happiness happy, I will also be followed by a happy However, if your life is unhappy, my mood will follow you down. dear, Iknow because we were of different skin color, language barriers and other issues, but I really hope that one day can be good to meet you, want thee talk all sorts want thee together to do many things, want to take you to come to Taiwan, would like to... too much desire, I hope the next day to come true, but no matter what, you love the Heat, and I will always be deeply buried my heart, never goes out, take care of yourself, my dear you

2013-03-30 15:50:40 補充:

文章中的妳說妳:我將它改編為妳說:妳已經....

然而這樣或許會比較順一點 希望可以協助到你 加油

這樣翻譯看看如何

I and from acquaintance to you in mid-December last year, fell in love, although only a few of the more than two months time, but I love you from the initial indifference to the back of the fiery, I believe you can understand that I am yourlove is sincere and true. starting from February, I can feel your love for me has been gradually cooling, but I do not had to give up, and I love you even more, if it is his English is not good, I reallya lot of words want to tell you say, a lot of places want thee to go, and now I leave you have more than a month, new romance 妳說妳 already, I have thought that would love for you to give up give up, but my heart tellsI still I still love you, but rest assured, despite still in love with you, I will not go deliberately disturb your life or destruction of your new romance, and in the distance I will sincerely bless you, blessyou a good feeling, and also hope that he can properly treat you, if learned your happiness happy, I will also be followed by a happy However, if your life is unhappy, my mood will follow you down. dear, Iknow because we were of different skin color, language barriers and other issues, but I really hope that one day can be good to meet you, want thee talk all sorts want thee together to do many things, want to take you to come to Taiwan, would like to... too much desire, I hope the next day to come true, but no matter what, you love the Heat, and I will always be deeply buried my heart, never goes out, take care of yourself, my dear you .....

2013-03-29 21:20:24 補充:

我是直接用google,看看如何?