The next-gen Need for Speed game?

What would you like to see be the next Need for Speed game? Why?

Best Answer

I would like to see Need for Speed: Underground 3

Because ever since NFS underground 2 EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY need for speed game went down hill.

Lamborginias and bugatti's arnt tuners.. get them he F*** outa there. And if i remember right u cant even customize your cars anymore which is really really dumb.

Bring back the classic NFS. Not this poor attempt at sim racing or this crap there making now they "Say" is street racing. Get a street racer willing to buy a 2 million dollar bugattii and modify it like in NFS. I guarentee u that u wont find anyone.

So short... NFS underground 3. I wont buy another NFS game untill soemthing like it comes out. I gave up at NFS: Shift. That was my last straw. So i quit and playing NFS U1/2 again.

i would like to see it have more realistic physics but not too much.

Keep away from that see a car and just get in it you need to save up and work hard for you cars.

much bigger map

And really good steering wheel support

• cina

game agencies do no longer desire to have their structures as "available" as game enthusiasts desire. One occasion may be the GPU and CPU, if game enthusiasts might desire to alter their structures with diverse technologies(pics enjoying cards, processors) the agencies could have spent plenty time getting copyrights, designing a sort of flow-enjoying skill, and making the gadget definitely be waiting to run the upload-ons, that it could in all possibility take in simple terms as plenty time to layout a clean gadget. case in point, if microsoft had to make the recent xbox 360 be waiting to run any pics card, they could might desire to touch many agencies that furnish those enjoying cards, in the event that they might use their call on the gadget. they could additionally might desire to spend in keeping with possibility 5 months longer to construct the recent pics engine. they could additionally might desire to have technical help for all if those enjoying cards. it relatively is in order that plenty extra time and artwork that the corporate needs.