WTF army?/ Help from anyone who has been in this situation?

So, I S*&^ you not I got a 300 on my PT test today, and when we went to get weighed and taped I was over on my weight, I'm not bragging but I'm in REALLY good shape right now, on a REAL BMI test I have like 4% body fat but my neck is small so I busted tape. Now they have me on the overweight program and I... show more So, I S*&^ you not I got a 300 on my PT test today, and when we went to get weighed and taped I was over on my weight, I'm not bragging but I'm in REALLY good shape right now, on a REAL BMI test I have like 4% body fat but my neck is small so I busted tape. Now they have me on the overweight program and I have a 1st SG telling me I'm an out of shape soldier deying my weekend pass and sending me to a medic to make sure I don't have a "medical condition"

What sense if any does this make and has this happened to any of you? Is there anything I can do? I've been PTing to go to SF selection but it looks like that'll have to wait.