Where can I take HR courses around Boston.?

I'm looking for cheap, non-online HR programs in the boston area. I'm running the HR department (among other responsibilities) for a start up and I want to take some cheap courses to go over the basics.

Best Answer

Merrimack College

Merrimack College in North Andover, Massachusetts offers a certificate of human resources management in conjunction with the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM). The 33-hour program is designed for HR professionals looking to advance in the field, experienced business managers interested in gaining an understanding of human resources, and other mid-level professionals considering a change in career. Courses in the certificate program are divided into six modules covering the topics of strategic management, workforce planning and enforcement, human resources development, total rewards, employee and labor relations, and risk management.

Merrimack College

315 Turnpike St.

North Andover, MA 01810

978-837-5000

Merrimack.edu

Northeast Human Resources Association

The Northeast Human Resources Association is an organization comprised of health care professionals in the Northeast region of the United States. The association offers human resources basics courses, online courses and professional certification designations. The HR basics certificate program is designed to provide individuals with a basic understanding of the elements that go into a career in human resources, including employment law, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation and management, hiring and interviewing techniques, and employee negotiation skills.

Northeast Human Resources Association

303 Wyman St.

Waltham, MA 02451

781-235-2900

nehra.com

Suffolk University

Suffolk University is a four-year school located in the Boston metropolitan area. The university offers a graduate certificate in human resources program within its College of Arts & Sciences. The program is designed to allow human resources career professionals to enhance their knowledge and competence in the areas of staffing, training, human resources administration, compensation, performance evaluation, employee benefits, labor relations and more. Course credits from the graduate certificate program in human relations at Suffolk University can also be applied toward master’s degree programs in human resources or adult and organizational learning available at the school.

Suffolk University

Beacon Hill

Boston, MA 02114

617-994-6455

Suffolk.edu

Dear,

In response to this question, Where can I take HR courses around Boston.?, I tell you that this site http://onlinedegreesfaqs.net might help you in your situation

As you asked; "I'm looking for cheap, non-online HR programs in the boston area. I'm running the HR department (among other responsibilities) for a start up and I want to take some cheap courses to go over the basics." I hope it might help you.

Good Luck :)

• Carl

835