What is the tax for a small business in California?

My husband & I just began our own window cleaning company. We are starting to have some revenue, and I want to start putting aside money to pay our taxes at the end of the year. Can someone please help me understand taxes for new small businesses here in California? What approximate percentage of our earnings will... show more My husband & I just began our own window cleaning company. We are starting to have some revenue, and I want to start putting aside money to pay our taxes at the end of the year. Can someone please help me understand taxes for new small businesses here in California? What approximate percentage of our earnings will go to paying taxes?

Thank You.
Update: Are there any updated resources of information I can use to educated myself in regards to taxes? It is my understanding that there was a change made to the tax laws at the beginning of this year.