Westminster or Ravensbourne for Architecture?

Hi, I'm a year 13 student planning to go uni this September. I got conditional offers from the University of Westminster and Ravensbourne (near the O2). I also got offers from East London and Kingston but Westminster and Ravensbourne are my runners up. Westminster expects me to get AAB which, in my... show more Hi,

I'm a year 13 student planning to go uni this September. I got conditional offers from the University of Westminster and Ravensbourne (near the O2). I also got offers from East London and Kingston but Westminster and Ravensbourne are my runners up.

Westminster expects me to get AAB which, in my circumstance, i can manage to get the 2 As from English Lit and Art, but it would be a ridiculously hard to achieve a B in my Maths (which is incredibly difficult for me at the moment) I know its my fault for picking Maths but its too late now to change things, i just have to deal with it.

On the other hand, Ravensbourne wants me to get two C's in Art and English Lit, which i am tremendously happy about but what's stopping me is that they are not accredited part 1 RIBA but they do offer Architecture BA Hons.
Ravensbourne is very new though and has the technology (3D, HD studious, etc) and industry-links that Westminster may lack. However, I'm not underestimating Westminster's appeal to employers. It has a traditional feel to it.

Basically, I'm stuck between these two Universities. They both have pros and cons. Old Vs New, RIBA accreditation Vs No RIBA accreditation,etc the list just goes on...

Have any of you been to either of these Unis and if you have, how has it been in terns of facilities, studios and lectures.

Finally, which of these two would you suggest for me to be my Firm choice and Insurance choice (I don't have much time, the deadline is in May)

Thanks you guys for your :D