is ariana grande dating with mac miller ?

i saw the music video the way and they kiss on that so i was just wandering

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hahah she's not for sure. I'm 100% sure about that.

And yes, she did break up with Jai Brooks because of the distance, but only for like four minutes. They're back together now.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ariana Grande Who Dated Who

• 4 years ago

Mac Miller Gf

• 7 years ago

Nothing has been said if Ariana & Mac are together, BUT she did say " Mac Miller & I have been working a lot together and there may be some more songs featuring him on my album.".... there is no confirmation as to whether the two are an "item", maybe because of their social image, maybe because they don't want their information out in the public eye.. after all, it could be all just "work".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

The kiss was an act, the song was about Jai. Although, Jai did get a little jealous with the kiss but he's still okay.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If the song was about Jai, then maybe they should' have thrown Jai in there for the kiss...even though it was an act it is still wrong to kiss someone else when they are dating.

• 7 years ago

No it's acting.

Jai was actually there when Ariana kissed Mac.

He was fine with it :)

• 7 years ago

Nope, if you do research, he's been w his long term gf since early hs. She's a million times prettier and sexier and actually looks like a women unlike ariana. They are so In love it's so adorable

• 6 years ago

OK back in 2013 arianna said in her own words that the kiss that she and mac was just for fun they just wanted for everyone to talk about it.But to answer your question "no they are not dating".

• 7 years ago

She is still dating jai.

He tweeted "you Guys need to understand that it is JUST A MUSIC VIDEO, she doesn't mean anything by it, she is an Amazing girlfriend to me!!"

Source(s): twitter
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.