Do u know how to cook? if so what are ur favorite things to cook? any specialties?

i love to cook! especially puerto rican food its my favorite...and anything with rice!!! i love rice and can cook it in so many different ways, arroz con gandules (yellow rice), white rice (everybody says i make it the best) and my spanish style chinese rice is amazing...i cook it alot because it makes so much and... show more i love to cook! especially puerto rican food its my favorite...and anything with rice!!! i love rice and can cook it in so many different ways, arroz con gandules (yellow rice), white rice (everybody says i make it the best) and my spanish style chinese rice is amazing...i cook it alot because it makes so much and everybody can eat plates and plates full of it. i also make pretty good italian food. my specialties i say would have to be my chuletas (puerto rican fried pork chops) my rice, my lasagna and my guisaos (stews)...i never follow recipes and everything i cook is from scratch...everything!!! im 25 and been cooking since 11??? i used to be shitty but as i got older with more practice and creativity i gotten better and never gave up...now cooking is one of my favorite things to do. i love being in the kitchen and my body shows for it too hahaha!!!