Shirley asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

求句子正確的英翻中

請各位厲害的英文高手幫忙翻譯成中文~~謝謝大家的幫忙

1.Helen’s low rating in the performance evaluation prevents her from getting promotion.

2.Sexual discrimination is an invisible barrier to women’s success in the workplace.

3.In our company, secretaries are not allowed to use the executive dining room.

5.A hierarchy is a system by which the members of an organization are grouped according to higher and lower ranks.

7.The board members monitor the chief executive and control the whole organization.

8.The general manager oversees all aspects of the company’s operations on a day-to-day basis.

10.contrast with your belief that we will fail, I am confident that we will succeed.

11.This publishing company is now diversifying into the software market.

12.James was promoted because he works efficiently.

13.As a business manager, I have the duty of evaluating the performance of the employees under my charge.

14.The president’s support is an important factor in the success of the project

Rating
  • 雲凍
    Favorite Answer

海倫的不良考績評等使得他無法順利升職。

性別歧視是婦女職場上的隱形障礙。

我們公司裡,秘書是不准使用高級行政餐廳的。

階級制度是一個將組織裡的成員依照級別高低加以分組的系統。

董事會成員監控行政總裁並管控整個組織。

總經理每日視察公司各方面的運作。

相對於你對失敗的看法,我有信心我們勢必成功。(believe相信、堅信,在此是個人看法,所以用看法表達句子比較順暢。)

這家出版社目前正多角化介入軟體市場。

詹姆士因為工作效率高獲得晉升。

身為業務主管,我有責任評估屬下的績效。(manager一般翻作經理,主管也可以,比較像口語。)

14.The president’s support is an important factor in the success of the project總裁的支持是計畫成功的重要因素。

Source(s): Frozen clouds