Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

what would be the facts of Downfall of Portweb CEO Tarunshivam ? as he ranked below from 57 to 84?

what would be the facts of Downfall of Portweb CEO Tarunshivam ? as he ranked below from 57 to 84 under the servey of India's 100 Most younger CEO.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hmm... we all know that this shouldn't be, but little bit he should be to go on that position.

Last month he was invited as chief Guest in My College as being an Enterprenor.where enterpreniorship program were helding.

As he comes into the Audoterioum,He and his collegue were fully Professional as looking cool and as The CEO of any Leading Company, But after 10 minutes as he came to the Pudiom, he became very friendly and Familier with the Students and Teachers and started to teach as a Teacher, What he Should Not.

As being the CEO of a Leading IT Company he Must be with his attitude and Position.and need to Understand his Responsibility. He never comes in front of Media. always makes himself Reserved and Complicated.

as My Ealder Brother Also works in Portweb India as a Senior Engineer at Portweb Lucknow. according to Him,

He lives very Complicated and Reserved. whenever he wants,he cancel any Importent Meeting or conference as even on Sheduled Date and Time.

These are Some Facts of His downfall.

But i hope he is capable to Improove this and expect he will.

Source(s): Report By Internet, My Brother working In Portweb, and Unikuniverse News Group http://unikuniverse.com/2013/03/27/portweb-india-c...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.