Hey Mormons: Where did Joseph Smith get the Magic Hat and seer stones used in translating the Book of Mormon ?

I always wanted my very own Magic Hat, complete with Seer Stones and Urim + Thumim charms so that I can translate Holy Scriptures. I am pretty sure Joseph Smith must have already had the Magic Hat when the angel Moroni told him where to find the Golden Plates from which the Book of Mormon was translated. Did he... show more I always wanted my very own Magic Hat, complete with Seer Stones and Urim + Thumim charms so that I can translate Holy Scriptures. I am pretty sure Joseph Smith must have already had the Magic Hat when the angel Moroni told him where to find the Golden Plates from which the Book of Mormon was translated.

Did he get it as a birthday present from his Parents ?

Was there a Magic Hat shop somewhere in Vermont or New York in the early 1800's ?

The Salem Witch Hunts in that part of the country were in the 1600's and 1700's so that would have really put a dent in demand for Magic Hat people to ply their trade.

Mr. Smith also had the Urim and Thumim and Seer Stones. Did they come with the Magic Hat as a kind of package deal ?
Update: Harris' description concurs with that of David Whitmer, another one of the three witnesses whose testimony appears at the front of the Book of Mormon. Whitmer details exactly how the stone produced the English interpretation. On page 12 of his book An Address to All Believers in Christ, Whitmer wrote, "I... show more Harris' description concurs with that of David Whitmer, another one of the three witnesses whose testimony appears at the front of the Book of Mormon. Whitmer details exactly how the stone produced the English interpretation. On page 12 of his book An Address to All Believers in Christ, Whitmer wrote,

"I will now give you a description of the manner in which the Book of Mormon was translated. Joseph Smith would put the seer stone into a hat, and put his face in the hat, drawing it closely around his face to exclude the light; and in the darkness the spiritual light would shine. A piece of something resembling parchment would appear, and under it was the interpretation in English. Brother Joseph would read off the English to Oliver Cowdery, who was his principal scribe, and when it was written down and repeated to brother Joseph to see if it was correct, then it would disappear, and another character with the interpretation would appear. Thus the Book of Mormon was translated
Update 2: Apparently the Urim and Thumim were in the same box as the "Golden Plates" .

So that leaves only the Magic Hat and Seer Stone that I dont know where they came from.
Update 3: @Vrej M: MAGIC UNDERWEAR ? Did I read that correctly? It must not be the kind that stops bullets or maybe he had his taken away from him when he was in jail for wrecking that poor guy's printing press. Hmmmmm....
Update 4: @ Jesus loves u: "NoChristian Church believes in Magic...." The 3 Wise Guys from the East who came to see Baby Jesus were MAGI (C) from the east somewhere (Probably Persia or India) That's MAGI or Magicians Aaron had a Magic staff that swallowed Pharoes' Magicians' staffs that turned to... show more @ Jesus loves u: "NoChristian Church believes in Magic...."

The 3 Wise Guys from the East who came to see Baby Jesus were MAGI (C) from the east somewhere (Probably Persia or India) That's MAGI or Magicians

Aaron had a Magic staff that swallowed Pharoes' Magicians' staffs that turned to snakes. Many Miracles were sometimes considered Magic.