Anonymous

Will I be accepted into the University of Michigan?

I am a Junior in high school. My GPA is 4.2. My highest ACT score so far is a 27, I am going to take it two more times, however.

I am a Michigan resident. I have not sent any scores yet, so U of M doesn't know how many times I have taken the ACT.

Favorite Answer

The school only considers your highest test score - take the ACT a dozen times if you want.

What is your proposed major or career goal? You ought to have no problem getting admitted to the school but some of the programs are very competitive.

Have backup plans - MSU and Oakland definitely unless there is a specific program that is stronger somewhere else.

• S

Are you a Michigan resident? That will help your chances truly study for that ACT taking the same test too many times gets sorta average and doesn't look to great but next time hit it out of the park...

GPA weighted or unweighted? You might wanna bump up your ACT though. I got into Michigan with about an A-/B+ GPA and a 31 ACT, but don't follow rely on my stats.

Well I just don't know kid, perhaps we should consult the magic shobbamwa, that can see into the future. For a smart kid you're very dumb.