Disk read error on every system startup?

on every system start up i am getting this error on screen "disk read error press alt+ctrl+del to restart" i then have to put in my windows 7 recovery disk that came with my laptop to fix this error after which the application fixes the filesystem errors and then windows boots normally but then it takes a... show more on every system start up i am getting this error on screen "disk read error press alt+ctrl+del to restart" i then have to put in my windows 7 recovery disk that came with my laptop to fix this error after which the application fixes the filesystem errors and then windows boots normally but then it takes a lot of time to load and start up all the services approximately arround 10 mins.what i am confused about is if the error are already fixed by the application in the recovery disk then why on every boot up there's this sick error and then i have to press alt+ctrl+del for like 9-10 times after putting in my recovery disk to let the option pop up for recovery and will reinstalling windows 7 fix all this?? coz earlier i had problems with system crashes and system getting hanged for a long time for which the only option i had was to restart the system pressing the power key..
3 answers 3