Dream interpatations?what does it mean to see fish half stuck inside your vagina?

Does it mean anything to see fish inside your vagina and you pull it all out...

I actually wasn't thinking about fish at all ...the fish I found inside myself below appeared to be dead fish and it was many of them ...and it scared the hell out of me when I discovered that I had fish inside me ..

In real life ,I consider fish as the most healthy source of meat and I like its taste ..but I never thought that fish would grow of my gentile ...

It was a very weired dream ....

My sexual life was extremely perplexed ....I did not really want a man gentile to be inserted inside my body and I remained a virgin until all my sexual feelings and desires have totally died due to trauma 's and being treated badly ....

I've experienced a long episode of depersonlisation but now it is not as heavy as it was when it commenced ....I gradually lost touch with my own physical body and during the depersonlisation ...my physical senses have even become more dead ...during the depersonlisation I was so numb to the point that if my body was touched ..I wouldn't feel it ..

Favorite Answer

maybe you're not cleaning yourself thoroughly and need to for hygienic purposes

To honestly answer this question I would need to know what fish mean to you. In other words more of your story. The only thing that comes to mind based on what little information you provide is that fish swim upstream to spawn. This one got stuck and you removed. Fear of the power you have to create life.

Mere speculation.

Source(s): Life
  • Other than the obvious one, i think it could mean you are sexually frustrated right now . Fustrated by the lack of sex. Or you hate the sexual attention you are receiving right now.

they say fish means your pregnant..

that's all I can think of..