Evolutionists: With all your "proof" of evolution, will you snag the $10k?

Dr. Joseph Mastropaolo is offering a $10,000 prize to anyone who can prove in front a judge that evolutionists are right and the Bible is wrong when it comes to the development of life on Earth. So many evolutionists on R&S claim that there is so much "proof" for evolution. Well, here is your chance to... show more Dr. Joseph Mastropaolo is offering a $10,000 prize to anyone who can prove in front a judge that evolutionists are right and the Bible is wrong when it comes to the development of life on Earth.

So many evolutionists on R&S claim that there is so much "proof" for evolution. Well, here is your chance to make at least $10,000 by actually producing it.
How many of you will be lined up to make the easy money?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/cash-prize-to...
Update: For those of you still trying to catch onto that who "reading" fad, I'll point out that the article specifies: "The Literal Genesis Trial contest would take place in a courthouse in Santa Ana, Calif., before a superior court judge agreed upon by all parties."
Update 2: For those of you still trying to catch onto that who "reading" fad, I'll point out that the article specifies: "The Literal Genesis Trial contest would take place in a courthouse in Santa Ana, Calif., before a superior court judge agreed upon by all parties."
Update 3: For those of you still trying to catch onto that who "reading" fad, I'll point out that the article specifies: "The Literal Genesis Trial contest would take place in a courthouse in Santa Ana, Calif., before a superior court judge agreed upon by all parties."
17 answers 17