mobile app continuosly in "loading online Contacts" status?

Hi all, I'm writing from Italy.

Starting from yesterday evening the Mobile App of Yahoo messanger it is not working.

At every access the status remain blocked on "loading online Contacts" and every message I try to send it is non received from my Contacts.

This is happening also to some of my contacts that are experiencing the same problem.

Also, when you try to logoff, if you logon again soon, you find that the App is still open; you have to logoff again to close it.

Help Please!!

Favorite Answer

Interesting! Same problem in the US trying to contact someone in Italy on Droid mobile app. They can get my messages, but I can't read anything from them, and I have the "loading online contacts" message at the bottom of my screen. Good to know it's not just me. I'm hoping it will be resolved soon?

This started happening to me just a few days ago. Reading the reviews of this application has proven that this problem has been going on since last year as early as October and yet the problem still exists. I have very little confidence that this issue will be resolved any time soon. Reading that they are discontinuing many other functions to provide a richer experience is laughable when nothing works now. Seems yahoo has discontinued all services other than servicing me frustration. Thanks yahoo, good to know you are on top of things.

• Nixon

Hi Freddy -

I apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing with Yahoo! Messenger for Android and appreciate you taking the time to report it. I've sent the information you've provided to our Product Team, so they can investigate the cause. Our goal is to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for choosing to use Yahoo!

I am also having the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy S III since Monday night.

1

• Martha

I am having the same issue

Having the same problem here in US