Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

Isn't it great pro-life has prevailed in North Dakota, like the union thugs were beaten in WI and MI?

Fellow sensible people: This is what can happen when you don't soak your heads in basketball and other distractions, to an excess. And when you do your "fair share" in protecting our rights, enacting sensible laws and putting a bit in the mouths of the donkeys.

We can do the same thing with assuring our 2nd Amendment rights if only everyone would step up their efforts. At the present time, some people are doing a lot, but it is going to take more. Obama and his band of Democrat outlaws want your guns very, very badly. And to the Deniers, here is the direct evidence:

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." - Former Attorney General Janet Reno

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ’em all in, I would have done it." - Senator Dianne Feinstein

"Banning guns is an idea whose time has come." - Senator Joseph Biden

"I believe all handguns should be abolished." - Senator John Chafee

"We need much stricter gun control, and eventually we should bar the ownership of handguns except in a few cases." - Representative Robert Koenig

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees." - Bill Clinton

"You know I don't believe in people owning guns, only the police and military. And I'm going to do everything I can to disarm this state." - Former governor and presidential candidate Michael Dukakis

WOULD YOU LIBERALS PLEASE STOP LYING AND SAYING NOBODY IS CALLING FOR THE CONFISCATION OF GUNS?

Gent: How bold you are making such a claim, after all of the direct evidence I've presented to the contrary. Will you also be so bold as to walk across Niagara Falls on a tightrope?

Favorite Answer

Truly magnificent

• Arnie

The trouble with liberals is just that they know so much that isn't so.

The Liberal ideology is a theory , fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and which holds forth beliefs that have no basis in reality.

They are Advocates of a policy that empowers a strong federal government to enslave its people

Criminals prefer unarmed victims!!

Calling 911 and asking the bad guy to wait is not a viable option.

Better to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it!!!

Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens.

Arnie

• Gent

Everyone but you knows a total gun ban,in the USA,will never happen.

Calm down dear.

• Liberals will NOT STOP LYING...THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE. In fact, they are not even liberals but fascists.