How do I decline conferences and seminars professionally?

Hi I have to answer about 40-80 calls a day from companies who would like to invite my boss and some other members to conferences and seminars, events and training. The thing is my boss and managers don't accept these calls nor emails and im instructed to decline these offers telephonically. Some companies... show more Hi

I have to answer about 40-80 calls a day from companies who would like to invite my boss and some other members to conferences and seminars, events and training. The thing is my boss and managers don't accept these calls nor emails and im instructed to decline these offers telephonically.
Some companies don't want to speak to a receptionist and demand to speak to someone higher up. How do I decline their offer without seeming rude even though I get so frustrated with these calls?

Thanks