Racism is making me racist?

As I've been growing up I notice more about what is going on around me. The oppression of certain races. The pointless wars caused by other races. How the media manipulates our minds so we think negatively of minorities. Invading countries to "help" them out, but ending up making things even... show more As I've been growing up I notice more about what is going on around me.

The oppression of certain races.
The pointless wars caused by other races.
How the media manipulates our minds so we think negatively of minorities.
Invading countries to "help" them out, but ending up making things even worse, soldiers behaving like animals, inflicting pain on ordinary people.

I've come across many racist Caucasian people. Because I have white skin, no one is directly racist to me however people think they can speak racist things about others to me. (I'm Mediterranean so I tend to blend I suppose)..

This is starting to make me have racist thoughts- not about minorities, but about Caucasians. I've come across many ignorant people who think they are the superior race because they are white.

Indeed the evil people of your race have a disgusting ongoing history of oppressing, invading, stealing oil and stealing the riches of most countries. And when I come across a Caucasian who casually says a racist comment about Black people, Asian people, Muslim or Sikh etc... It makes my blood boil with anger. And I just think racist thoughts about the poor ignorant Caucasian who just said that.

A few rotten people ruin it for the rest of them. I understand that not all white people are racist and ignorant. But I've come across a good few (I worked in a pub where people would casually say racist things around me about others because they didn't realise i wasn't Caucasian). Anyway I feel like other people's racism is making me racist.

My Muslim friend had an argument with a cacuasion person, who asked my friend "what religion are you?" In the middle of the argument, she replied "I'm a Muslim"...and the woman said "so that's why you behave this way". All she had done was stick up for herself by not allowing the woman to jump the que. she spoke up and told her to go to the back.

I feel like cacuasion people's racism is making me racist.

Anyone else experiencing this?