promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is there someone that you find attractive that most people don't?

I was talking to a close friend of mine, and she told me that she finds Rick Ross attractive

Update:

@ Missy lol : )

@G-girl I can see that

Update 2:

@ Qwert Jackie Chan? That's different. I think Bruce Lee was Fine

@Django's Woman yeah I've seen a lot of good looking rugged guy's that people around me call ugly

@MDM I don't think Rhiana is really all that. I think that's she's overrated, and Fergie wasn't all that from my point of view either. Kinda reminds me of when Paris HIlton was in. people acted like she was the best thing since sliced bread.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, there is a lot of people i find attractive and other people don't. I can't really pin point any celebs. There is a lot of celebs that i think are good looking but everybody else thinks they are hot. I never think rihanna is hot. But a lot of people do. And ive seen fergie in real life at a bar and she wasn't even close to hot.

edit: lol yeah you remember that. People were all over paris hilton, linsey lohan, and nicole richie like they were hot and they weren't even old enough to get in the bar let alone be drinking but some how the papparazi had pictures of them all drinking at bars. Neither of them were that hot. Lohan looked good before she switched her hair out. But neither of them were drop dead gorgeous.

I just wish i grew up with Pam Grier. I have some of her older movies. She talks sexy, her body looks sexy (yeah she was naked in some of them) and just overall is naturally beautiful. I'm waiting for somebody like that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Omg yes. My parents always think I'm crazy or something.. like one time I thought lil wayne was hot.

BUT SERIOUSLY... how can someone find rick ross hot?? EWWWW he needs a freaking bra... I'm sorry that was mean of me.. but it's the truth... don't get me wrong though.... I like him and his music...

Source(s): I'm sorry
  • blah
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Most people seem to think that geeks and nerds are unbelievably unattractive people. I like them a lot; they seem to have a lot on their minds and their intelligence is an extremely great thing.

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

When Chris brown first bleached his hair, I thought he was soooo attractive but many people thought it looked scary and wanted him to dye it back to black. But now,I don't find Chris Brown attractive at all. He looks very sick and his hair turned this gray color and it looks pretty creepy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I've always sought unusual men so I don't find most of the men they tout as handsome all that irresistible..I like men who look rugged.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

yeah that sexy beast in the mirror from the middle east yo... I Want to bite his nose and RAWR

OWWW

l0l

• ellen ripley from the alien movie series. I have no idea WHAT is it about her:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28700000/El...

Also bald women like this:

http://bantudaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/N...

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/lo/esq-me...

I would do them. lol

Source(s): shes so masculine, and feminine at the same time..
  • the lead singer of korn my favorite band

• 7 years ago

Jackie Chan. He can get it.

• 7 years ago

Yes, I thinks girls with small (flat) moles above their lips are sexy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.