Steve asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 7 years ago

John Peter Zenger Trial.?

What was the importance of this trial, and what were the two legal principles in which it stood for?

• tuffy
    Best Answer

The Peter Zenger Trial had to do with the freedom of expression for the colonists in America. Zenger had been arrested for an editorial criticizing the Governor of New York. He was found not guilty and it was a landmark decision for freedom of the press.

• rooker

Obstacle is Adam B is right. There are folks at house who are announcing to themselves...."heck I might now not name a Supreme court determination case of the top of my head either" in order that they suppose she is great. Yet, they don't seem to be running for VP. I need my President and VP to be smarter than me....And that i could name just a few off hand.... As for the media ignoring Obama and Biden gaffes....They don't seem to be overlooked but the media is not in all places them within the same way because they aren't sheltered like Palin. Palin has given 3 interviews and Biden has given too many to count. Their interviews are a dime a dozen hers and few and a long way between and we've all day to tear each one to shreds.

Ya