Lady GaGa vs.. Kesha?

Favorite Answer

Both lady gaga and Ke$ha are interesting artists. Each a little different then anything else we have seen before. Ke$ha can be described with words like, wild, thrill, edgy. She is a great lyric writer, and has a strong fannies. The new type of vocals she uses, which are often categorized as falling somewhere between rap and poetry, are certainly innovative in the music industry. On the other hand Lady Gaga does have some strengths too. Lady Gaga is one of the most talented performers of all time. In my opinion she is the most well rounded music artist of all time. Yet the interesting thing is she is not the very best in music, in any of the following categories, she is just near the top of the game though. I say well rounded because she has just about perfected the arts of lyric writing, music writing, dance, choreography, film direction, art direction, vocals, acting, set design, managing a fannies, and the one i believe she actually does better than another artist, Humanitarianism. Lady Gaga has been a billboard artist of the year, she has won 5 Grammy's, she is the most downloaded artist of all time, she has more twitter followers than any other female, she has the highest winning percentage of musical awards ever, she is well respected in the music community by artist and executives young and old. In just a few years she has developed her own social media network for her fans, her own foundation, and has sold over 60 million albums world wide. I guess i would have to say my answer to your original question would have to be:

Lady Gaga

Gaga has quite a cool voice compared to Kesha. Too bad Gaga does not sing metal.

Kesha

Kesha

Gaga

• Holy

Lady GaGa

I'm still rocking that monster song of hers

• hinman

nicely i do no longer incredibly like each and every of their song yet i admire Ke$ha's look (like her clothing, hair and that) and that i used to have a entire obsession with woman Gaga, she has uncooked skills and her individuality is rather inspirational! So in my view in all possibility: a million. Ke$ha 2: woman Gaga 3: Katy Perry

both are crazy LOL .. ill pick kesha over gaga though

lady gaga

• Golden

Ke$ha. When she sings an acoustic song, she actually has a nice voice.